If you and your spouse are in agreement about the terms of how to dissolve your marriage I may offer a flat rate fee to help prepare all the necessary paperwork, file the paperwork, and present the final paperwork helping alleviate the stress of doing the process yourself, as well as ensuring the paperwork is correctly completed. If your case is filed in Whatcom County or Skagit County you will not need to go to any court hearings. Snohomish County requires you to attend a hearing for entry of your final paperwork that I would attend with you.

Please note the following are estimates of what a flat rate cost may look like and may be different depending on the complexity of your situation. The following costs include the filing fee.

To dissolve your marriage by agreement with children $1,520.

To dissolve your marriage by agreement without children $1,270.

Legal State of Mind